lol had my account 10 years today yoo!!
anyway i’m really bored of runescape and found something else i much prefer playing…so i’m not quitting for good but leaving for a while :D
so doing a giveaway. really want the prizes to go to my amazing followers and friends i’ve become close with over the 3 years i’ve been posting on the tag.
meaning my followers will get entered with 3 votes and others only 1 vote so feel free to enter, just my followers get an advantage.
- Like/reblog to enter
- Don’t have to follow me but ^ my followers get an advantage.
- If you follow me on a MAIN BLOG, please let me know and i’ll check it out.
- Comp ends in a week (8th october)
blur said: So no consideration for individual people as being decent human beings because they're white males? I'm white, I'm male, I'm not perfect, but I don't even slightly fall under any of your "white boy" stereotypes. Point is, you should follow the footsteps of many other accepting human beings and treat people as individuals instead of categorising them by their race/gender/skin colour/etc. The world is a fucked up place, I agree, but your "fuck you listen to me" attitude won't make it any better.
i have literally never seen you give a single shit about racism or current events aside from this one time you got upset because someone came after your demographic
- I’ve given a shit about racism many times. We barely talk, so what you’re really saying is you’ve never seen me blog about it. Generic RuneScape Blog, not Generic Social Justice Blog.
- Upset ≠ Offended. I’m not even slightly upset, I’m simply offended, Mary. Never do you go after the person, or the attitude. You don’t try and say there are issues with society, instead you say there are issues with all people from a certain demographic.
- You are so ridiculously closed-minded and high on your own drama, that you will never learn another thing from anyone. You’re always right. There’s never a flaw in your opinion. Everybody else must be wrong in some way. No room for adaptation.
- "Someone came after your demographic". I’m sick and tired of being bombarded with stereotypes every time I refresh my dash. At first, it was funny. I have no problems with a joke or two that’s against my demographic. I won’t even be slightly offended, but it’s become clear to me that it’s much more than that from you. It’s been going on for months, not just from you, but from people who I used to respect. I’ve had enough, and I’m finally saying something. Why anyone would want to be friends with you when you continuously make directly offensive posts about their demographic is beyond me.
I’m a person who has always genuinely cared for people and treated them with equal respect, regardless of race/gender/etc. I’m not going to tolerate anyone who is willing to make many wide accusations on entire groups of people based on skin colour as if they’re all equivalent to the lowest scum society has to offer. Instead, I’m going to take your advice, and remove more toxic people from my life, starting with you. I’ve seen nothing come from your blog that actually supports a world free from toxicity. You just stir the pot. That’s all you are, a pot stirrer.
You’ll find that most people, regardless of skin colour, gender, social background, etc, hate the same flaws with society that you do, Mary. I really hope you realise that one day.
FINALLY GOT MAX COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t have 200 combat back a few months ago, so this makes me so happy to have achieved this.
Got super lucky on trip 4! made another 8.4 mil so that brings the total made up to 12.4m! :D
Trip 4/10. Best trip so far as I finally got a drop.
Total gp made so far: ~4m
Yessssss 96 Summoning and Yak Yak City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We did not plan that.
!!!COME GET TONS OF AFK BXP AT HEIST FOR XP!!!
Using the “Heist For XP" friend chat, you can expect (ROUGHLY) this much experience per hour depending on your Thieving/Hunter levels and how efficient your team is:
at level 99: 267k bonus exp in thieving/235k bonus exp in hunter
at level 80: 126k bonus exp in thieving/155k bonus exp in hunter
(You can do the Heist minigame at any level, just they only calculated the experience rates from levels 80 to 99. For a full list, click “Heist for XP” towards the top for a forum link that’s more detailed.)
Assuming you know how to play Heist, here is what you do in this friend chat for maximum experience per hour:
- We play games 50/50, which means you take turns being either guard and robber, switching after each game.
- Robbers stay in the boat! It helps if you call out the world and general direction of the boat on the map to help guards find you. Example: W72 NW.
- Robbers cannot leave boat
- Guards will run to the boat, nicking the robbers as soon as they get there. They will then arrest them again when there’s 16 minutes remaining on the minigame interface timer.
- Ask in friend’s chat if someone has a spot open.
- PLEASE say that you will hop to a world before hopping. Example: “I’ll join 72, hopping!” or “Hopping to W42!”
- Try and avoid Canifis map, it’s difficult to call location from here.
- Most games are 2v2, but if you’re in a 3v3, make sure all three robbers are on the boat before you board the guard boat.
- Be nice!
So come join us, reblog so everyone can see, and also have a great day!
Like, how hard is it to help someone when all you’re doing is bank standing anyways…